Until government restrictions are lifted they can not plan dates for the car boot sales.
They will keep this page up to date and follow all government guidelines.
Keep an eye on their Fb Page.
Keep The Date
The dates for 2019 Car Boot Sales are as follows:
- May 18th & 25th Saturday
- June 8th & 22nd Saturday
- July 13th & 27th Saturday
- August 10th & 24th Saturday
- September 7th & 21st Saturday
Stallholders are by invitation only which is to guarantee a variety of stalls selling jewellery, china, antiques, toys, books, clothes. It will bean opportunity to get a bargain in the lead up to Christmas while shopping in pleasant surroundings.
- NO BOOKING IS REQUIRED – pitches are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis on the morning of the Car Boot Sale.
- The fee for entry is €20 for a car and €25 for a van. Unfortunately, due to space restrictions, we cannot allow entry to trailers or horse boxes. This entry is payable on the gate – it would be very helpful if you have the exact change ready at the gate.
- No matter what the weather, the Car Boot Sales will go ahead, unless a cancellation is advertised.
- Gates will open at 8am for cars to enter the grounds.
- PLEASE NOTE that the church gate (which is normally closed) will be the entrance. This is an iron double gate in a stone wall. See map on “Location and Facilities”. This gate will remain closed until 8am. Please queue up to this gate on the same side of the road.
- Please note also that there will be NO ENTRANCE via the hall gateway, which is located adjacent to the corner of the Howth Road and Watermill Road.
- The grounds include some hard paved areas and some grassy areas. In the event that the weather has caused the grassy area to become very soft, it may be necessary to limit the parking to hard paved areas.
- Raheny Car Boot Sale reserve the right to close part of the grounds.
- The gate will remain open should you wish to arrive at any stage during the morning.
- Please make sure you bring your rubbish and unsold items home with you – we have no means of disposing of any debris left after the sale – thank you!
- They would ask that all vehicles vacate the site by 3.30pm.
Howth Road, Raheny, Ireland