The Green Door Market
Day(s): Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Time: Wed-Fri: 12pm-7pm, Sat: 9.30am-4pm Sun 11-5pm
Phone Number: 086 409 6201
Email: Email Market
Website: Market Website
Facebook: Facebook Page
The Green Door Market is an indoor food market located in Unit A1, Bluebell Business Centre, Old Naas Road, Dublin 12.
There mission is to bring to you top quality food in an inviting space where customers can enjoy a convivial market experience and meet the people who produce their food.
Have a look at their facebook page for latest updates and offers.
- Organic fruit and vegetables,
- Organic meat,
- Fish and shellfish,
- Excellent quality bread and baked goods,
- Cheese and other dairy products,
- Organic Cheese,
- Smoked meats and fish,
- Olives, oils, pestos, preserves, jams and chutneys,
- Plants and flowers,
- Ethical and environmentally friendly products.
- Paleo Desserts.
- Vegan & Gluten free lunches.
- Pantry products, confectionary goods, raw food, juices, smoothies,
Unit A1 Bluebell Business Park, Old Naas Road, Dublin 12 D12XCY2
Buses: 13, 68a, 69 and 51.
- Wednesday – Friday: Noon to 7pm
- Saturday: 9.30 to 4pm
- Sunday: 11.00 to 5pm